Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Is A Husband Thinking When He Wants To Leave His Marriage?

I so often hear from wives who would give anything to look inside of the mind of the husband who has either left the marriage or who wants to leave it. They figure if they knew exactly what their husband was thinking, they could address his concerns and save their marriage. Common comments are things like: "suddenly, my husband wants to leave me. He says he's just not happy and that he can't live like this anymore. I want to ask him when he got so selfish or naive. Marriage isn't perfect and no one is going to be happy every single day. My best friend is going through the same thing with her husband. What are these husbands even thinking when they suddenly decide to leave their marriage? I want to know because I just don't understand it. There are days when I am unhappy also, but I wouldn't just decide to leave my marriage because of a little bit of discomfort."

ameren cips phone number nwi real estate compress a pdf file size

No comments:

Post a Comment