Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Should I Kick My Husband Out Of The House If He Wants A Separation?

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband told me two weeks ago that he wanted to separate. A separation is not what I want and my husband knows it. That might be why he's hoping to continue to live with me during the separation. He is hoping that I won't kick him out. This was my house before we got married. In fact, most everything in this house was mine. My friends say if he wants a separation, I should kick him out or at least strongly suggest that he move out promptly. They say that if he isn't sure about our marriage, then he doesn't deserve a free place to live. I'm afraid of this strategy. My concern is that if I kick him out, he might not come back and he might not have anything to do with me at all. And if we don't have regular contact, how are we going to get back together? I understand the thinking behind kicking him out and playing hard ball, but I'm just not sure if this is the right strategy for me."

sgi workstation sgi tezro cee tier rating

No comments:

Post a Comment