Sunday, April 22, 2012

What Does It Mean When My Husband Is Saying He Wants To Leave Me Because He Needs A Clean Slate?

I sometimes hear from wives who are trying to come up with the best response to their husband's request to end the marriage. Many don't buy (or even understand) their husband's vague reasons for wanting out. Some example of these vague justifications are things like "wanting to start over," "needing to be on his own," and "wanting to live his own life." I heard from a wife who said: "three weeks ago, my husband announced that he wanted out of our marriage. At first, he wouldn't really elaborate on his reasons for wanting to end things between us. But I continued to ask about his thought process. I felt that I had a right to know just what he was thinking. At this point all he will say is that he feels like he "wants a clean slate." I have repeatedly asked him what, exactly, this means. He never gives me a straight answer. What does it mean when a man says that he wants a clean slate and must give up his marriage in order to get one?" I will try to answer these questions in the following article.

sgi octane iii pitstop pdf ameren rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment